Family Shared Calendar: FamCal 7.0.1
FamCal - a shared family calendar app, is designed for family connection. Combine calendars, events, tasks, notes, contacts and birthday reminders in one place so that you can easily keep everyone in sync and organized.
- Adult members with email addresses
- Child members without email addresses
- Color code events with members' colours
- Share events between couples, moms, dads and children or even whole family
- Add or edit events that everyone in the group can see
- Set reminder to notice someone
- Both calendar and agenda view
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
- Share grocery or shopping list & more
- Create task lists and to-dos
- Share notes or jot down a moment
- Unlimited notes to share with family
- Leave comments to each memo
- Organize all your recipes in one place
- Add ingredients to your shopping list just by one tap
- Schedule meals onto your calendar quickly and easily
- Add new recipes manually or import from URL
- Provided no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking from your phone
STAY CONNECTED & IN SYNC
FamCal is a shared schedule family planner, you can organize your calendar, tasks and notes at everywhere. Access with any devices, works on both Android and iOS platforms. The whole group shares one account, so login with your own email address and a shared password.
All the functions listed above are basic, we also offer an ad-free version with many additional features(available as a subscription)
- Text month view
- Shared contacts
- Birthday Tracker
- Anniversary Tracker
- Export Schedule
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Family Calendar Planner App - FamCal is great for family, group or anyone who needs to stay organized together. You can schedule together, achieve projects together. There is no limit in events, tasks and notes, you can create as many as you need.
1. Calendar: FamCal needs this permission to read events from local calendars
2. Contacts: FamCal needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to import a contact
3. Location: FamCal needs this permission to get your location when you add an event with location info
4. Storage: FamCal needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo to a memo or write photos to Gallery when you choose to download photos from memos
We're glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
About Family Shared Calendar: FamCal
Family Shared Calendar: FamCal is a free app for Android published in the PIMS & Calendars list of apps, part of Business.
The company that develops Family Shared Calendar: FamCal is Beesoft Apps. The latest version released by its developer is 7.0.1. This app was rated by 13 users of our site and has an average rating of 2.7.
To install Family Shared Calendar: FamCal on your Android device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2023-11-21 and was downloaded 6540 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the Family Shared Calendar: FamCal as malware as malware if the download link to com.appxy.famcal is broken.
How to install Family Shared Calendar: FamCal on your Android device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to Google Play.
- Once the Family Shared Calendar: FamCal is shown in the Google Play listing of your Android device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the Install button located below the search bar and to the right of the app icon.
- A pop-up window with the permissions required by Family Shared Calendar: FamCal will be shown. Click on Accept to continue the process.
- Family Shared Calendar: FamCal will be downloaded onto your device, displaying a progress. Once the download completes, the installation will start and you'll get a notification after the installation is finished.